Recuva is a Windows Application that will recover any accidentally deleted important file. This can happen if we accidentally do it or lose files because of a crashed computer. Recuva claims to recover files which are deleted from the Windows computer, recycle bin and digital camera card or even MP3 player. It is absolutely free and that is what makes it a popular applications.
More Features of this application:
- Recuva will undelete the files on the computer if the user has deleted a file by mistake. Recuva will bring back the lost files on the compeer, camera, iPod and USB Drive etc.
- It can even recover files from damaged or formatter disks. Recuva can still find files on it very quickly.
- Recuva also can recover deletes emails. If the user has emptied the email trash and need it back then Recuva can help out in that case because it gives a full support for Microsoft Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Recuva will also recover the precious deleted iPod Music. It is a common problem to accidentally delete the music from MP3 Player or iPhone.
- It will also restore the unsaved word documents. Microsoft Word can often crash at the time when the user has not yet saved that important file. With Recuva, the user can get it back. It can intelligently rebuild the Word documents from the temporary files.
- Recuva has a Quick-Start wizard which comes in handy when the user needs the files back right away without fiddling with any options.
- There is an option of Deep Scan which means that Recuva can find most of the files within a minute.
- Apart from this, the application also offers to securely delete the files that the user wants to erase for good. This can be especially important if the user wants to delete the important files and never have those recovered.
- Recuva is portable.
- Recuva also gives full support in different languages that range more than 37 in number.
|Requirements||Windows (All Versions)|
|License||Freeware (a paid version is also available)|