IZArc is a Windows application that claims to ease how the users extract Zip, Rar and 7-Zip archives. This Windows application works with a number of archives and can open them instantly. There are times that the users receive archived files so that the file size compresses and they are able to send these files easily. However, not all people have archive opener because either they do not know about this technology or they do not use it. It is always wise to have one kind of archive opener so that when the time comes, you have something to work it with. IZArc is a great application because it work with a number of formats that include: 7-Zip, A, ACE, ARC, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB ENC, GCA, GZA, GZ, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TZ, TGZ, UUE, WAR, XPI, XXE, YZ1, Z ZIP, ZOO.
This is perhaps the largest number of formats that any modern archive opener has had the ability to work with. Other great features include:
- Compresses all types of files that include images, videos, documents etc.
- It can also open CD image files like BIN, CDI, NRG and ISO.
- It allows the user to convert these files from one type to another type as well.
- If the person you want to send the compressed files does not have the archive opener then you can also made a self-extracting archive through this application. The user just has to right click on the file and click on “extract” to get access to the files.
- IZArc is a modern application and it can be easily configured to run the preferred Anti-Virus scanner when the user opens the archives.
- The application supports 256-bit AES encryption which also secures the data that is contained in the file.
- The application is also integrating in Windows so that the user can perform all archiving operating by using the right-click menus in the Windows Explorer.
- IZArc is 1–% virus free which is yet another great feature.
|Requirements||Windows (2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8) and also available for iOS|