It is strongly recommended that PC owners regularly defrag their hard disk so that the computer’s performance is enhanced. Defraggler is a new program that is designed for this purpose for the Windows. With this program, the users can defrag the entire hard disk or the individual files which is unique in the industry. This is also a compact and portable application that has the capability of supporting NTFS and FAT32.
Here are more features of this application:
- Most of the other defrag tools allow the user to only defrag the entire drive. However, Defraggler lets the user specify one of more files, folders or perhaps the whole drive to defragment.
- This is a very safe and secure application. When the application reads or writes files, it will use the exact same techniques which the Windows will use. Therefore it can be said that using Defraggler is as safe as using Windows itself.
- It is a compact and portable application. It is tough on the files but very light on the system which works perfectly for the user.
- The application comes with an interactive drive map. At a single glance, the user can see how fragmented the hard drive is and then the Defraggler’s drive map will show the user the blocks which are empty and need de-fragmentation.
- The application is very quick. It can give the hard disk of the user a very quick touch-up with the Quick Defrag.
- The main concept of this program is to give the hard drive an organized empty disk space to prevent fragmentation.
- Another great feature of this application is that the user can choose to de-fragment when they sleep and once they wake up they will do so to a faster PC. The user can set the Defraggler to run daily, monthly or weekly.
- This application is no limited to just English. It is available in the native tongues of 37 different languages.
|Requirements||Windows (All Versions)|
|License||Freeware (a Paid Version is also Available)|