CDBurnerXP is a free application for Windows that burns CDs and DVDs including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also has the feature to burn and create ISOs along with a Multilingual interface. Users all over the world and even companies can use it for free. It does not have malicious components or adware with it. Here are the main features of this Windows application:
- It has the ability to burn all types and kinds of discs.
- It can manage audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks.
- It can create and burn ISO files.
- It has data versification after the process of burning is complete.
- It can create bootable discs
- It has a multi-language interface.
- It contains ISO converter as well ability to spread the data on multiple discs.
- The user can either use the internal browser to add the files or the intuitive Drop-Box to drag and drop files directly from any Windows Explorer window.
- The user can save the complications for creation for backups.
- The user can burn on-the-fly and with buffer-under-run protections.
- The user can import previous sessions and edit existing file structure on CD/DVD
- The application allows for quick and full erase disc
- The user can retrieve recorder and disc information
- It has disc span
- It can work with operating systems such as Windows 2000,XP,2003 Server/Vista/2008/Win7/Win8.
- The application also allows for the creation of Audio-CDs from the formats such as MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE, MPC, WV and ALAC
- The user can add single or multiple tracks from the existing audio-CDs directly to your new compilation without ripping tracking before.
- The user can import M3U or WPL playlists or Nero audio compilations.
- The application can burn ISO files to CD
- It allows for the creation of your own ISO files
- The user can save CDs and DVDs as ISO file to disc
- Other features include: online update, Multilingual interface, support for most IDE, USB, SCSI drives, Firewire, it has commands line version, contains LightScribe integration and the feature of cover printing for data and audio discs.
Screenshots (click to zoom)
|Requirements||Windows (All Versions)|